The responsible body in terms of the data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
ledneW .tS 60666
- No tracking
- No loading of external resources
Because your privacy matters!
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored with us,
- restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- opposition to the processing of your data by us and
- data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent to do so,
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
The processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as required by the various storage periods stipulated by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Recording of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected. This information (server log files) includes:
- your IP address,
- the type of web browser,
- the operating system used,
- date and time of your visit and
- the site you visited
This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the contents of websites requested by you and is mandatory when using the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- ensuring a problem-free connection to the website,
- evaluation of system security and stability
To further honor your privavy, all server-logfiles are automatically purged every morning at 5 a.m. CET.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the processor.
This website respects your privacy and does not use any cookies at all.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Change of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
The data protection declaration was created with the data protection declaration generator of activeMind AG.